Thursday 24 February 2011

I Have Not One Single Friend In Life.

Since I was a six years old, I haven't mixed with other people very well.  I have been severely neglected in my youth, and in my teens and beyond.  I have not one single friend to call on in need.  Society has deserted me, and left me in the lurch.  I am well and trully hung out to dry.  The vultures and wolves always come along.  They hault my plans to move forwards.  This has always happened since day one.

It's like as if I am a spaceman from Pluto.  I have never felt accepted or appreciated by others.  Yesterday, a person from SIRS ignored me in the street.  And then they go and tell me suddenly, that it's all in my mind.  I'm imagining it all.  I'm just a schizotype, with a mind functioning disorder.  I am a brainless bimbo, and should be locked up in a Mental Asylum.  I have never had any rights, and I've always found it difficult to express my rights.  That's probably why I never like going into shops etc.

Even making a cup of tea is a highly risky task.  I have an Autistic Spectrum Disorder, but rarely does anybody see it, or ask and communicate properly.  I hate the modern world so much.  I would just desire to blow up this stinky little town, called Oswestry.  It's a fucking doss-hole, that's for sure.  There are no prospects here.  Everything seems so bleak and dull.  This town is like a cemetery during the day or night.  A deserted 1000 mile long Highway, seems more interesting than this town of shit.

My health is also being fucked up by civilization.  There are no laws or human rights for the Anti-Social few.  Even The Police treat my sister and I as Outsiders.  They all seem to blame us both for natural disasters.  Oswestry folk seem to delight in trying to wind us both up.  They get little hooligans to sneak past our house, and throw things when we're not looking.  And they do it in such a way, that you can never tell who it is.  And this is only the scratching of the surface.  Underneath, there is a more uglier cause going on.

It all started when my sister and I were kids.  We were constantly bullied from Primary School years, right up until now.  I often wonder what they are all thinking.  Trying to work Oswestry folk out is time consuming, and uses up a lot of brain-power.  I feel as if I've been totally abandoned in life.  Everyone I've ever met has let me down badly.  The local services have failed me miserably.  And they'll carry on trying to pull a fast one on me, in the near distant future.  You start off at one point in life.  And before you know it, you're back to the same old point again.

ONCE BITTEN TWICE SHY.  

2 comments:

  1. Dear Loner,

    I accept you just the way YOU are. Being 21 years old and still haven't made a single friend in my entire life, I can relate so ... FRIENDS ??

    Big hug for you ...

    Your friend from The Netherlands, Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job, I don't have any friends either dude haha. It used to get me down pretty bad but very seldom does it bother me anymore.

    ReplyDelete